Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Short Video of Himself

This is a short video clip of Colin waving and blowing kisses before taking a well deserved nap about 90 minutes ago.

With Love,

Dan & Nicole

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!! Hugs and kisses to you all!
Mrs. Fair

Anonymous said...

You rest little man. You deserve it. What wonderful pictures. Seeing Colin sitting up and eating popsicles. Does'nt get much better than that. For now anyway! Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Alice & Jim Ambrose

Anonymous said...

aww i miss that little man soo much!
Ms Allison

Anonymous said...

I love you Colin by hunter
Hi Colin, I miss you, I love you alexis
We have PLENTY of popsicles waiting here in here in TEXAS for you the holden family hunter

Anonymous said...

Hey Colin, you are such a tough cookie you made me smile for the day. Its great to see my little boy breathing on his very own. Who would ever think this day would come. It feels like just yesterday my mom told me my little cousin was born premature. And now just look you you are being such a trooper! Premature or not I love you just the way you are!

With much love,
Jenna
xoxoxo

P.S. KEEP FIGHTING!=]

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....he looks so cute!!!! What a little trooper....I showed this video to Marco and he just stared at it and started waving and blowing kisses to Colin!
I pray things keep going as they are now, and maybe we can see you soon!
You all are in our thoughts and prayers.
~By the way, email me the address of the hospital and room number, I was going to send something. Thanks! (mamarsteller@yahoo.com)~
Love ya!
Megan

MKFitch said...

Colin you are THE MAN!!! What a journey you all have been on for the past four years! Your prayers have been answered - Colin just looks great and it was wonderful to see him smiling and talking and eating.
love,
Mary Kay

p.s. Tell Colin that Trey is already following in his footsteps - he loves Matchbox Cars.

Susi said...

That was the best way to start my day!! I'm bursting!!! You are THE MAN!!! Love And Kisses All Around!!
Susi

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Got that kiss loud and clear all the way to NJ!! Keep up the great work kiddo!
Love ya,
CA

Anonymous said...

Hello, from Becki, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Sam Mike Erilynn Kelson and Rachel.
Wishing you guys all the best. Looks like things are getting on track. God has surely blessed all of you. Nikki you must be one of the strongest people I Know to go through everything from being a Mother of 3, moving all around and all your love, care and determination for your little fighter Colin. We wish we could be closer to you. Life sure can be difficult sometimes, but good things come to good people and you guys deserve all the happiness. Love again your cousin Becki and family