Just a couple minutes ago, we were moved out of ICU to the 5th floor, with all the other ENT patients in recovery. Colin was happy to make the move, as the picture above shows Colin playing with his toys in bed and happily watching Sponge Bob Square Pants.
Colin is still taking the narcotic withdraw medication every three hours to help with the withdraw symptoms.
The plan for the next few days is to slowly start a regular diet back up. Even though popsicles and chocolate ice-cream is a well balanced breakfast (according to Daddy), we are going to try several other foods in the days to come.
We thank you for all your thoughts, well-wishes, and prayers. They continue to work and help Colin improve and heal each day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
With Love,
Dan & Nicole
4 comments:
Almost as handsome as his Uncle!!!
Hey Colin!!
I miss ya buddy! Im so glad to see that you are doing great. I figured chocolate would the first thing you wanted. Keep eating buddy so you can get big and strong and come home. Don't drive mom and dad too crazy. I can't wait to see you again and get a big hug from you. Miss ya and Love ya buddy!
Ms Allison
You are the most handsome boy I've ever seen. A picture of true happiness. I think maybe we should get a picture of all three Grady's. I know there are lots of smiles in that room! Nurses and Doctors included. You should see the smile on my face! I love you sweetheart. Great job, Dan and Nichole.
Mrs. Fair
Popsicles and chocolate ice cream, eh? I want Colin as my negotiator. He looks great! We are here, ready to go and ready to meet you all!
-Ian, Suzanne & Parker (the little trached red, furry montster!)
Post a Comment